This fall, Agile and Lean professionals in the KC area have several events that are bringing in national talent! There is something for all skill levels, both those new to agile or those who have been practicing for awhile. So, check out the following events and find the ones that are right for where you are on your agile journey.
Agilehood KC has done a tremendous job bringing such high caliber agile and lean resources to the area!
- October 1st & 2nd. Kansas City PMI chapter is hosting its annual Professional Development Days. The theme this year is “Better Together”. Several agile-related presentations as well as ones focusing on leadership, communication and collaboration, systems thinking, etc. are scheduled. Visit the KC PMI Chapter website for more information and to register.
- October 24-26. Marsha Acker will be hosting Coaching Agile Teams. Marsha was one of the co-creators of the ICAgile Agile Coaching curriculum along with Lyssas Adkins.
- October 17 – 18. DevOps Days KC. DevOpsDays is a conference for not only Developers and Systems/Operations Engineers, but everyone across the spectrum involved in creating or managing technical solutions in any industry. This includes Security, QA, UX, Management, as well as, specialists in Mobile, VR, AI, BI, etc…
- November 13 & 14. Lean Agile KC is back — this time for two days! We have a stellar lineup of local, regional and national speakers on a wide range of agile topics in a wide range of topics! (2018.leanagilekc.com)
And don’t forget our regularly occurring meetups occurring every month!
- 2nd Tuesday – Agile Coaching Dojo – If you have any type of Coaching training, you are welcome to come practice your craft with other Coaches.
- 3rd Thursday – Lean Agile KC – Meet over lunch and talk all things Lean Agile! Typically we us the Lean Coffee format so that YOU the participant determines the discussion!
- 4th Thursday – Agile KC – A long-standing KC tradition of individuals coming together to collaborate. We often have guest speakers, sometimes have activities. But we always are learning and sharing!
- Ad-hoc – Agile Game Night (Games for Agility, Learning and Engagement) – One way to learn is to do! We love to learn by playing work related games that help you “feel” the values and principles in agile.
Hope to see you soon!