Want to speak at a tech conference?
Passionate about a topic and want to share?
Need some support to get yourself there?
- Launching New Voices is a program in support of underrepresented groups in our tech space.
- Training and mentorship as you prepare to deliver a presentation to a conference audience.
- Introductory Webinar: April 23, 12 PM CST
- Two Saturday workshops: May 11 and May 18
- Ongoing mentorship as you work towards your event
Tell Me More!
Conference speaking can be rewarding in many different ways – you get to share knowledge on a topic you are passionate about, you meet lots of people, and you are recognized as being knowledgeable on that topic.
But how do you get started as a speaker?
The Launching New Voices program is a mentorship program that helps aspiring new speakers develop their potential by pairing with experienced conference presenters.
We will start off with a webinar on April 23rd in which we’ll cover topics relevant to selecting, submitting, and delivering a conference talk. These topics will be covered by experienced conference speakers Shahzad Zafar, Matt Anderson, and Jenny Tarwater.
After attending the webinar, you will be invited to join Matt Anderson for a two part workshop May 11th and May 18th. The session will include…..[Matt information here]
We hope you join the webinar to find out more! If you have questions, please contact us at….